Through this notice, Jiménez de Nalda, S.L. informs users of the website www.jimenezdenalda.com that under Article 5 of the 15/1999 Spanish Data Protection Law of December 13th, about its policy of personal data protection. Jiménez de Nalda, S.L. is not responsible of the content of other linked or accessible from this web site through hypertext links websites. The inclusion of links to other websites does not imply endorsement of its contents by Jiménez de Nalda, S.L. nor the existence of any association between Jiménez de Nalda, S.L. and their owners. The copying, reproduction, transmission, distribution or publication of the contents of this website are prohibited without the prior express consent of Jiménez de Nalda, S.L. Reproduction and temporary storage of the contents of the website as this is strictly necessary for the use and display of the website from a personal computer is allowed.
The user can access to the information of the website without providing any personal data. However, assuming that the user make any inquiry by email, for which you must fill out a form, the personal information provided by you in this, will be incorporated and treated in a file whose recipient and responsible is Jiménez de Nalda, S.L., established in the Avenida Navarro Reverter 9, Valencia, Spain, and whose purpose is to provide you the information you requested, to benefit from the advantages associated with the completion there of and give get our news, news of interest or commercial offers tailored to their particular profile, either by mail or through electronic channels (e-mail) in the case where you have marked the box enabled for this purpose. If you do not wish to receive such information, please expressly indicate this on the application form data enabled by unchecking the box.
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification and deletion of such data by writing to Jiménez de Nalda, S.L. residing at Avenida Navarro Reverter 9, Valencia, Spain, or by e-mail to the following address email@example.com in which their identity is verified. The request must contain full name of the person concerned, copy of ID and, in cases, copy of ID of the person representing him, as well as a document of representation, request that the request is specified, address be admitted notifications, date and signature of the applicant and documents relating to the request made. If the application does not meet the specified requirements its correction is required. Regarding the right of access, it will only be refused if the request is made by someone other than the affected. No consideration shall be demanded for the exercise of rights.
Jiménez de Nalda, S.L. has adopted measures such technical and organizational necessary to guarantee the security of data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment. appropriate technical and organizational measures that seek to achieve the basic objectives of security, such as are adopted: confidentiality, understood as limiting access to information by unauthorized persons; integrity, understood as the maintenance of reliable and quality, and availability, understood as guaranteed access to the information system at the request of an authorized user.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV. Its functions can be varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allowing certain technical capabilities, and so on. Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about the user’s browsing habits or its equipment, to the point, as the case may be able to recognize it.
Because they are important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, allow web pages work more agile and tailored to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. They also help those responsible for the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information collected through them.
Browse this page means that you can install the following types of cookies:
- Cookies performance improvement: This type of cookie retains your preferences for certain tools or services do not have to reset them each time you visit a website and, in some cases, may be provided by third parties. Some examples are: volume of media players, management preferences articles or playback speeds supported video. In the case of e-commerce, can keep information about your shopping cart.
- Cookies statistical analysis: These are well treated by us or by third parties, to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze how users use our services. Thanks to that we can study browsing our website, and improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used by programs that attempt to geographically locate the status of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV, completely anonymously for content and offer appropriate services.
- Cookies Registration: When you register on our site, cookies that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified on the site are generated. These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or shut down the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to identify individual preferences on our portal.
- Advertising Cookies: are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow effectively manage advertising space on our website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or to your use of our website. Thanks to her we can know their internet browsing habits and show related advertising your profile browsing.
How I can set my preferences and revoke my consent to the acceptance of cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer, and revoke consent previously given, by setting options of your browser. In the case where the block, you may need certain services that use are not available to you.
Here are links where you will find information on how you can turn your preferences in major browsers: